Connie is actively connecting organizations.
Interested in learning more?
Connie connects you with updated, accurate health information to help you care for your patients.
Keeping You Connected to Your Patients
Connie has been developed to enable providers and physicians to:
- Better share clinical information across all healthcare settings.
- Assist in care coordination.
- Reduce preventable costs associated with readmissions, duplicative testing, and errors.
- Support public health reporting, research, and population health analytics.
- Adhere to and promote standards and interoperability.
- Provide patient access to their own health information.
To meet Connecticut’s mandate, a healthcare organization is connected once its clinical and empanelment data is shared with Connie.
According to Connecticut state statute, all licensed healthcare providers in the state of Connecticut were required to apply to begin the process of connecting to and participating in Connie. Providers and organizations who did not complete that application process by the deadline may still apply to begin the process. Once an organization has applied, an Account Manager will reach out to complete the next steps of the onboarding process.